- 1 Which rapper has the most expensive house 2021?
- 2 Which singer has the most expensive house?
- 3 Who has the most expensive house?
- 4 What is the most expensive house on record?
- 5 Where do famous rappers live?
- 6 What is Dr Dre net worth?
- 7 What celebrity has the biggest home?
- 8 What celebrity has the best house?
- 9 Which celebrity owns the most expensive car?
- 10 What is Bill Gates house worth?
- 11 Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
- 12 Who owns the one in Bel Air?
- 13 Who owns the most expensive house in USA?
- 14 What is the most expensive thing in the world?
Which rapper has the most expensive house 2021?
The top 15 most luxurious homes of rappers
- Jay-Z – $45 million.
- Sean Diddy Combs – $40 million.
- Will Smith – $20 million.
- Kanye West – $20 million.
- Bryan “Birdman” Williams – $14.5 million.
- Pharrell Williams – $12.5 million.
- Lil Wayne – $11.6 million.
Which singer has the most expensive house?
Here’s a look at some of the most expensive celebrity homes in history — including singer The Weeknd’s eye-popping new $70 million California mansion. For a more accurate comparison, prices on all homes bought, sold, or listed before 2017 have been adjusted for inflation.
Who has the most expensive house?
The world’s most expensive house is in London, and not surprisingly it belongs to the Queen of England! The price tag for a larger-than-life house, in this case, a palace no less, goes all the way to $1 billion.
What is the most expensive house on record?
The most expensive private house in the world is Antilia, a 27-storey personal skyscraper and home of Indian businessman Mukesh Ambani in Mumbai.
Where do famous rappers live?
12 Biggest & Baddest Rap Artists Mansions
- 50 Cent’s Mansion in Connecticut.
- Ice Cube’s Marina Del Rey Mansion.
- Eminem’s Michigan Mansion.
- Kanye’s Hidden Hills Mansion.
- Lil Wayne’s Miami Beach Mansion.
- Diddy’s East Hampton Mansion.
- Jay Z’s Beverly Hills Mansion.
- Birdman’s Miami Beach Mansion.
What is Dr Dre net worth?
He has won six Grammy Awards, including Producer of the Year, Non-Classical. Rolling Stone ranked him number 56 on the list of 100 Greatest Artists of All Time. He was the second-richest figure in hip hop as of 2018 with an estimated net worth of $800 million.
What celebrity has the biggest home?
10 most expensive celebrity homes worth almost $700m combined
- Tiger Woods’ $54.5million house.
- Tom Cruise’s $59million house.
- Angelina Jolie’s $61million house.
- Jay-Z and Beyoncé’s $88million house.
- George Lucas’ $100million house.
- George Clooney’s $100million house.
- Bill Gates’ $125million house.
What celebrity has the best house?
Celebrity homes: 10 of the most luxurious houses of the rich and famous
- Taylor Swift. Taylor Swift’s mansion.
- Ellen DeGeneres. Ellen DeGeneres’s mansion.
- Marilyn Monroe. Marilyn Monroe’s mansion.
- Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis’s mansion.
- Johnny Carson.
- Audrey Hepburn.
- Elvis Presley.
- Jane Fonda.
Which celebrity owns the most expensive car?
8 Celebrities With The World’s Most Expensive Cars
- Maybach Exelero – Jay Z.
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead – David Beckham.
- Lamborghini Aventador – Kanye West.
- Range Rover – Kendall Jenner.
- Bugatti Veyron – Flo Rida.
- Lamborghini Gallardo – 50 Cent.
- Bugatti Veyron – Simon Cowell.
What is Bill Gates house worth?
Known as ‘Xanadu 2.0’ after the movie Citizen Kane, Bill and Melinda’s main family home is in Medina, Washington and is reportedly worth around $127million. They bought the mansion in 1988 for $2million, but have since invested $63million over seven years to make it into their dream home.
Who owns the $500 million dollar house?
The 105,000-square foot-luxury property is the latest spec mansion from movie producer turned real estate developer Nile Niami. The home sits on five acres and is surrounded on three sides by a moat.
Who owns the one in Bel Air?
Ten years into making, The One is now complete and has just been listed quietly at a loss. The One is the masterpiece of outrageous, ultra-deluxe real estate developer Nile Niami. He has made a reputation as the most successful developer in the United States in the past several years.
Who owns the most expensive house in USA?
First up is currently the nation’s most expensive home, sporting a price tag of $350 million. The Chartwell Estate, located in Beverly Hills, California, is owned by the late head of Univision, Jerry Perenchi.
What is the most expensive thing in the world?
What are some of the most expensive things in world today?
- Graff Diamonds Hallucination Watch – USD 55 million.
- 1963 Ferrari 250 GTO – USD 70 million.
- Bluefin Tuna – USD 3.1 million.
- Antilia, Mumbai – USD 1-2 billion.
- Manhattan Parking Spot – USD 1 million.
- Leonardo da Vinci’s Salvator Mundi – USD 450 million.