- 1 Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
- 2 What is the number 1 selling rap album of all time?
- 3 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 4 Who is the king of rap?
- 5 Who is better Eminem or Tupac?
- 6 Who is the richest rapper?
- 7 Who sold the most albums 2020?
- 8 Who was the fastest rapper?
- 9 Who has more hits Kanye or Lil Wayne?
- 10 What is the most famous rap?
Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200 chart. The rap superstar has had 13 no. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.
What is the number 1 selling rap album of all time?
The Highest Selling Rap Albums of All-Time
- Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em – MC Hammer – 10 million.
- Greatest Hits – Tupac Shakur – 10 million.
- All Eyez on Me – Tupac Shakur – 9 million.
- Licensed to Ill – The Beastie Boys – 9 million.
- Country Grammar – Nelly – 8.5 million.
- Get Rich or Die Tryin’ – 50 Cent – 8.3 million.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who is better Eminem or Tupac?
Eminem was ranked at #2 (and subsequently defeated #3 Big Daddy Kane). Tupac was ranked at #5 (before defeating #6 The Notorious B.I.G., #4 Nas, and #1 Rakim). Eminem’s 1996 debut album, Infinite, released more than two months after Shakur’s death. Stylistically, the two artists also are vastly different.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who sold the most albums 2020?
TOP 10 SELLING ALBUMS OF 2020 IN U.S.
- Taylor Swift, Folklore (1.276 million)
- BTS, Map of the Soul: 7 (674,009)
- The Weeknd, After Hours (480,000)
- Harry Styles, Fine Line (420,000)
- Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (
- Lady Gaga, Chromatica (331,000)
- Juice WRLD, Legends Never Die (301,000)
Who was the fastest rapper?
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That’s right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Who has more hits Kanye or Lil Wayne?
Aside from the cast of Glee, Drake also sits above Lil Wayne (168), Elvis Presley (109), Nicki Minaj (108), Kanye West (107), and JAY-Z (100) in terms of Hot 100 chart entries.
What is the most famous rap?
- 1 Snoop Dogg95%
- 2 Kanye West94%
- 3 Eminem94%
- 4 Ice Cube93%
- 5 Jay-Z92%
- 6 MC Hammer91%
- 7 Vanilla Ice91%
- P. Diddy90%