- 1 Who is the richest rapper in 2017?
- 2 Who is the richest rapper in 2020?
- 3 Who is the poorest rapper 2019?
- 4 Who is the wealthiest rapper 2019?
- 5 Which rapper is a billionaire?
- 6 Who is the richest YouTuber?
- 7 Is anyone a trillionaire?
- 8 Is Eminem a billionaire?
- 9 Who is the richest celebrity?
- 10 Why rappers are broke?
- 11 What rappers dont have tattoos?
- 12 Who’s richer Drake or Eminem?
- 13 Who the most paid rapper?
- 14 Who is the richest black person in the world?
Who is the richest rapper in 2017?
Check out the full list of 20 below.
- Diddy ($130 million)
- Drake ($94 million)
- Jay-Z ($42 million)
- Dr. Dre ($34.5 million)
- Chance the Rapper ($32 million)
- Kendrick Lamar ($30 million)
- Wiz Khalifa ($28 million)
- Pitbull ($27 million)
Who is the richest rapper in 2020?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2020
- Jay-Z. Net worth: $1 billion.
- Sean Combs. Net worth: $820 million.
- Dr. Dre.
- Kanye West. Net worth: $240 million.
- Eminem. Net worth: $230 million.
- Master P. Net worth: $200 million.
- Drake. Net worth: $150 million.
- Usher. Net worth: $180 million.
Who is the poorest rapper 2019?
The Top 10 Poorest Rappers in the World
- 8 Tony Yayo – $7 million.
- 7 KRS-One – $6 million.
- 6 Jadakiss – $6 million.
- 5 Styles P – $3 million.
- 4 Sheek Louch – $3 million.
- 3 DMX – $2 million.
- 2 Scarface – $500,000.
- 1 Young Buck – $300,000.
Who is the wealthiest rapper 2019?
Kanye West is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. He is now the richest rapper in the world, with a net worth of $6.6 billion.
Which rapper is a billionaire?
Jay-Z Net Worth: $1 billion. Brooklyn-born American rapper and entrepreneur Jay-Z is the richest rapper in the world. Born Shawn Carter, Jay-Z has become the first billionaire in hip hop history, with a net worth of $1 billion.
Who is the richest YouTuber?
Top 15 millionaire YouTubers so far this 2021
- Ryan’s World (formerly Ryan ToysReview). Net worth: $80 million.
- Dude Perfect. Net worth: $50 million.
- PewDiePie: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjellberg. Net worth: $40 million.
- Daniel Middleton – DanTDM.
- Markiplier: Mark Edward Fischbach.
- Evan Fong.
- David Dobrik.
Is anyone a trillionaire?
Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so. Of course, it’s Bill Gates, provided his monopolistic heart keeps beating for another 20 years or so.
Is Eminem a billionaire?
Eminem is not a billionaire. He has a net worth of $230 million (£166,068,050) in 2021. That’s according to Slice, which has ranked the top 20 richest rappers worldwide.
Who is the richest celebrity?
#1: George Lucas Net Worth: $10 billion. George Lucas is the richest celebrity in the world with a net worth of $10 billion.
Why rappers are broke?
Poor Spending Habits When they come into money, too many rap artists focus so much on impressing others that they spend, spend, spend almost exclusively on needless material possessions like outrageously priced jewelry and clothes, multiple luxury cars and homes. They roll hard and high … for a short time.
What rappers dont have tattoos?
Some famous rappers without ink don’t have tattoos for religious reasons, while other rappers without tattoos are simply indecisive. Rappers Who Have No Tattoos
- Ice-T. Photo: Brad Barket / Getty Images.
- Common. Photo: user uploaded image.
- J. Cole.
- Big Sean.
- Lil Baby.
- YBN Cordae.
- Jaden Smith.
Who’s richer Drake or Eminem?
Drake is considered to be one of the leading hip hop rappers of his time who’s quite a lyrical genius. Drake is the eighth richest rapper in the world, following closely behind Eminem and while Eminem is richer than him, one thing Drake has beat Eminem on is having more bestselling hits than him.
Who the most paid rapper?
According to the latest recent figures, Kanye West is the world’s highest-paid hip-hop musician, earning an estimated $150 million in the year leading up to June 2019. Jay-Z came in second with 81 million, Drake came in third with 75 million, and Diddy came in third with 70 million.
Who is the richest black person in the world?
According to the 2021 Forbes ranking of the world’s billionaires, Nigerian business magnate Aliko Dangote had a net worth of $11.5 billion and was the world’s richest black man.