- 1 How do I contact Aubrey Drake Graham?
- 2 What is Dr Drake’s real name?
- 3 How is Drake so rich?
- 4 How can I send a message to Drake?
- 5 How do I contact Drake for a feature?
- 6 What does Drake go by?
- 7 How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
- 8 What is Drake’s net worth?
- 9 Who is the richest rapper?
- 10 Who is the best rapper in the world?
- 11 What ethnicity is Drake?
How do I contact Aubrey Drake Graham?
Drake Graham’s Phone Number
What is Dr Drake’s real name?
Born Aubrey Drake Graham on October 24, 1986, in Toronto, Canada, Drake grew up with music in his blood. His father, Dennis Graham, was a drummer for the legendary rock ‘n’ roll star Jerry Lee Lewis.
How is Drake so rich?
Where does Drake’s wealth come from? Drake has his own label, OVO Sound. It coincides with his clothing label, October’s Very Own, which made a reported $50 million in revenue in 2018, according to Business of Fashion. OVO sells everything from monogrammed hoodies to owl tees.
How can I send a message to Drake?
Start your response with “@Drake” to tag him so he gets a notification. Relate the comment to the picture or post so you don’t sound like a spam account. You can find Drake’s Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/Drake. Click the Message button at the top of the page to send a private direct message.
How do I contact Drake for a feature?
With Booking Entertainment, booking premium seats and backstage meet & greets with Drake is easy and accessible to anyone around the world. Fill out an form or call our office at (212) 645-0555 and one of our agents will assist you to get pricing and availability to have Drake VIP experience at a concert or event.
What does Drake go by?
Where does Champagne Papi come from? Though he has accumulated many nicknames (including “Drake,” as his given name is Aubrey Drake Graham), Drake began using Champagne Papi in 2011 when he started posting on Instagram under the handle @champagnepapi, which now boasts over 40 million followers.
How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
What is Lil Wayne’s net worth in 2020? As of 2020, Lil Wayne’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million i.e. Rs. 10,973,625,000, according to a report by celebritynetworth.com.
What is Drake’s net worth?
In 2019, Forbes estimated his net worth at US$150 million, while more recent estimates go up to US$180 million.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who is the best rapper in the world?
Without further ado, let’s get to it.
- Eminem. Album Sales (49.1m), №1 Albums (9), №1 Hits (5), №1 Rap Songs (4)
- Jay-Z. Album Sales (30.6m), №1 Albums (11), №1 Hits (4), №1 Rap Songs (13)
- Drake. Album Sales (12.1m), №1 Albums (7), №1 Hits (6), №1 Rap Songs (26)
- Kanye West.
- 50 Cent.
- Lil Wayne.
What ethnicity is Drake?
His father, Dennis Graham, is African American and a practicing Catholic from Memphis, Tennessee, who worked as a drummer, performing alongside country musician Jerry Lee Lewis. His mother, Sandra “Sandi” Graham (née Sher), is a Canadian of Ashkenazi Jewish heritage who worked as an English teacher and florist.