- 1 What is a good question to ask a rapper?
- 2 How do you get in touch with rappers for features?
- 3 Do rappers do features for free?
- 4 How do you get a feature from a big artist?
- 5 What are interesting questions to ask?
- 6 Who is the most famous rap artist?
- 7 How much does Eminem charge for a feature?
- 8 How much does 69 charge for a feature?
- 9 How much does Lil Baby charge for a feature?
- 10 How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
- 11 Do rappers pay for a feature?
- 12 How much do rappers make per feature?
- 13 How much is a Snoop Dogg feature?
- 14 How do you ask an artist to collab?
- 15 How much do artists charge for feature?
What is a good question to ask a rapper?
18 interview questions to get you started
- What first got you into music?
- Who inspired you to make music?
- How would you describe the music that you typically create?
- What is your creative process like?
- Who would you most like to collaborate with?
- If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
How do you get in touch with rappers for features?
Here’s The Plan:
- Find a successful artist that you would like to work with. It’s best to find an artist whose music you enjoy and feel you could compliment well.
- Look at what artist/producers they’ve signed or consistently work with.
- Connect with the less popular artist or producer.
- Make good music with them.
Do rappers do features for free?
Rappers don’t want you to know they trade verses for free when they claim they charge $100K for a feature, but they do. It’s been almost four years since Kanye tweeted out the new feature price for the rapper formerly known as Tity Boi. If you needed some buzz, Chainz was the man to call.
How do you get a feature from a big artist?
Get on social media and find people a big artist you want to link with is talking about or too. Then reach out to that person and offer them something you can do for them to provide value. If you can’t think of anything, think harder and somehow find a way to impress them and gain their trust.
What are interesting questions to ask?
List of fun questions to ask
- What would you name your boat if you had one?
- What’s the closest thing to real magic?
- Who is the messiest person you know?
- What will finally break the internet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- What would be on the gag reel of your life?
- Where is the worst smelling place you’ve been?
Who is the most famous rap artist?
- 1 Snoop Dogg95%
- 2 Kanye West94%
- 3 Eminem94%
- 4 Ice Cube93%
- 5 Jay-Z92%
- 6 MC Hammer91%
- 7 Vanilla Ice91%
- P. Diddy90%
How much does Eminem charge for a feature?
This is the only right answer. He only works with people he respects. And I’m pretty sure it’s always free (other than song royalties).
How much does 69 charge for a feature?
6ix9ine Tells Fans That He Charges $500,000 for a Show | Complex.
How much does Lil Baby charge for a feature?
Lil Baby has been in his bag for the last year and a half, delivering some of the most consistently quality guest verses in rap. In June 2020, he alerted fans that he wants $100k for a feature.
How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
What is Lil Wayne’s net worth in 2020? As of 2020, Lil Wayne’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million i.e. Rs. 10,973,625,000, according to a report by celebritynetworth.com.
Do rappers pay for a feature?
The structure of how an artist can get paid for a feature depends highly on how the structure of his/her recording contract is. If he/she owns their composition rights within the recording contract then that artist is free to negotiate feature fees however he/she likes.
How much do rappers make per feature?
A famous or well-known rapper could request for a flat rate of $30,000 to $100,000 per show. For major rappers who are more in demand like Kanye West, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre, and P. Diddy, the range comes between $80,000 to $100,000.
How much is a Snoop Dogg feature?
Snoop Dogg (Price: $900 ) Snoop Dogg, who is not one to turn down a dollar, has a popular but pricey page on Cameo. A Snoop shoutout is going to run you $900.
How do you ask an artist to collab?
How to Approach an Artist
- Consider their time and energy. Before you contact anyone, take some time to follow their work and updates online.
- Introduce yourself and build rapport. The foundation of every great relationship is commonality.
- Suggest an idea.
- Don’t pester them with questions.
- Be polite if you’re turned down.
How much do artists charge for feature?
Speaking of compensation, how much do features actually cost? Both Spangler and McFadzean echo that the lower end for newer artists hover between the $3,000 to $5,000 range, though that grows with an artist’s celebrity status, going as high as $25,000 or even higher.