- 1 Will I be a rapper?
- 2 Is it possible to become a famous rapper?
- 3 What is the fastest way to become a famous rapper?
- 4 What makes a rapper talented?
- 5 What are the chances of making it as a rapper?
- 6 Is becoming a rapper Hard?
- 7 What rapper has the most kids?
- 8 Can you become a rapper at 13?
- 9 Who is the youngest rapper?
- 10 How do rappers get rich?
- 11 How can I get famous from rap?
- 12 Who is the best rapper in the world?
Will I be a rapper?
William James Adams Jr. (born March 15, 1975), known professionally as will.i.am (pronounced “Will-I-am”), is an American rapper, singer, songwriter, record producer, entrepreneur and actor. He is the founding and lead member of the musical group Black Eyed Peas.
Is it possible to become a famous rapper?
Rap originated in 1970s New York as a combination of funk, soul, and disco. While there’s no guarantee you can become a famous rapper by following a set of guidelines, there are things that you can do to grow your career and refine your skills to increase your chances of being known for your music.
What is the fastest way to become a famous rapper?
10 Ways To Become a Famous Rapper
- Get a crew or a DJ.
- Have a gimmick; something about your style or personality that is unique to you.
- Become part of a group or a movement.
- Features from a pro.
- Make a music video out of your song.
- Have a signature sound.
- Don’t rely too much on your viral buddies.
What makes a rapper talented?
A great rapper can sound comfortable over a variety of sounds and production styles, and that comfort points to a mastery of many necessary skills—delivery, flow, clarity. It also points to awareness, which in a more intangible way is what really makes a rapper great.
What are the chances of making it as a rapper?
There’s less than one chance in a million that you’ll become successful as a rap artist. The field is saturated beyond belief. You’re going to go through thick and thin on your journey to pursue this almost unattainable goal.
Is becoming a rapper Hard?
Becoming a rapper isn’t easy, however, and there will be a lot of haters and competitors out there hoping to make you fail. But if you try to focus, make great music, build a fanbase and get the right connections, you too can make it big in “the game.”
What rapper has the most kids?
At 20, YB does have plenty of time to catch X — although the 49-year old is not dead yet. Here’s an unofficial list of the rappers with the most kids. Other rappers with lots of children include the late Ol Dirty Bastard with 13, the late Shawty Lo with 11 and Peter Gunz with 10.
Can you become a rapper at 13?
Originally known for its tough lyrics about street life, many rap songs have been absorbed into pop music. Rap performers have traditionally been young men but there is no age requirement. Becoming a rapper at the age of 13 is no different than doing it at any other age. The main idea is to get a record deal.
Who is the youngest rapper?
Youngest Rappers To Become Famous
- L. L. Cool J. His real name is James Todd Smith, and from a young age, he fell in love with the music industry.
- Hot Boys.
- Lil Bow Wow.
- Soulja Boy.
- Lil Noo Noo.
How do rappers get rich?
Rappers raise money from record sales, live performances, and tour appearances. They also get royalties from third parties as their music is sold, published, broadcasted, or monetized. Rappers may also raise money by selling their own promotional goods or endorsing items.
How can I get famous from rap?
How To Become A Famous Rapper
- Develop Your Talent.
- Promote Your Talent.
- Build An Audience.
- Engage That Audience.
- That’s How You Become A Famous Rapper.
Who is the best rapper in the world?
Without further ado, let’s get to it.
- Eminem. Album Sales (49.1m), №1 Albums (9), №1 Hits (5), №1 Rap Songs (4)
- Jay-Z. Album Sales (30.6m), №1 Albums (11), №1 Hits (4), №1 Rap Songs (13)
- Drake. Album Sales (12.1m), №1 Albums (7), №1 Hits (6), №1 Rap Songs (26)
- Kanye West.
- 50 Cent.
- Lil Wayne.