- 1 What is Afro rap?
- 2 What is the darkest rap song?
- 3 What was the first black rap song?
- 4 Who is the best in Afrobeat?
- 5 Who is the king of Afro pop?
- 6 Who is the best singer in Nigeria 2020?
- 7 Who is the best emo rapper?
- 8 What is dark rap called?
- 9 What rap songs go the hardest?
- 10 Who was the fastest rapper?
- 11 Who is the king of rap?
- 12 Who was first rapper ever?
- 13 Is wizkid Afro beat?
- 14 Who is the richest musician in Africa?
What is Afro rap?
Afroswing, also known as Afrobashment, or less commonly Afrobbean or Afro-trap (not to be confused with the French genre), is a genre of music that developed in the UK during the mid-2010s, derivative of dancehall and afrobeats, with influences from trap, hip hop, R&B, and grime.
What is the darkest rap song?
In honor of Halloween 2019, XXL compiles a list of some of hip-hop’s darkest songs.
- “Confessions” Cam’ron.
- “Diary of a Madman” Gravediggaz.
- “Mind Playing Tricks on Me” Geto Boys.
- “Kim” Eminem.
- “Meat Cleaver” Brotha Lynch Hung.
- “9 Dead Bodies” Esham.
- “Mr. Ouija”
- “Dead Body Disposal” Necro.
What was the first black rap song?
Their 1979 single, “Rapper’s Delight,” was arguably the first rap song to be played on the radio and the first hip-hop single to become a Top 40 chart hit, reaching No. 36 on the Billboard Hot 100 and No. 4 on the R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. Their self-titled debut album, originally released in 1980, reached No.
Who is the best in Afrobeat?
Top Afrobeats artists of 2020
- Burna Boy.
- Mr Eazi.
- Tiwa Savage.
- Yemi Alade.
- Omah Lay.
Who is the king of Afro pop?
If the late Michael Jackson was the King of Pop, then the late Nigerian Fela Kuti was the King of Afropop.
Who is the best singer in Nigeria 2020?
1. Wizkid – No of Awards is 65. Wizkid has been dubbed a music legend for taking after Fela Kuti and contributing immensely to the African sound’s global acceptance (Afrobeats). The Afrobeats singer has always been compared to his colleague, Davido – another big player in the Nigerian Music industry.
Who is the best emo rapper?
To celebrate the release of LUNATIC, BVDLVD spoke with us about his favourite emo rappers, mixing British upstarts with more established names from across the pond.
- XXXTentacion. To see this content you need to update your cookie settings.
- Lil Peep.
- Tokyo’s Revenge.
What is dark rap called?
Horrorcore, also called horror hip hop, horror rap, death hip hop or death rap, is a subgenre of hip hop music based on horror-themed and often darkly transgressive lyrical content and imagery.
What rap songs go the hardest?
Regardless of their ultimate fate, these are the hardest rap beats of all time.
- Ice Cube “Wicked” (1992)
- Ludacris f/ Mystikal and I-20 “Move Bitch” (2001)
- Jadakiss f/ Styles P.
- Lil Jon & The Eastside Boyz f/ Bo Hagon “Get Crunk” (2004)
- Ghostface Killah f/ Raekwon and Cappadonna “Daytona 500” (1996)
- DMX “Intro” (1998)
Who was the fastest rapper?
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That’s right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who was first rapper ever?
Who Was The First Rapper Ever? The first rapper ever was Gil Scott-Heron. He recorded his poem and the first-ever rap song “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” in 1971.
Is wizkid Afro beat?
Wizkid, Burna Boy, and Davido all use Afro-fusion or Afro-pop to describe their music.
Who is the richest musician in Africa?
Youssou N’Dour is the richest African musician in 2021. With a net worth of around 145 million U.S. dollars, the Senegalese musician is among Africa’s most famous singers.