- 1 Where do rappers get custom chains?
- 2 What chains do rappers have?
- 3 Where do UK rappers get their chains?
- 4 Why do rappers buy chains?
- 5 Who has the most expensive chain in rap?
- 6 Who is the richest rapper?
- 7 How much does 69 chain cost?
- 8 Who owns the most expensive chain?
- 9 Where do rappers buy jewelry?
- 10 How much are diamond chains worth?
- 11 Why black rappers are rich?
- 12 Why do rappers grab their balls?
- 13 Can a white guy wear a gold chain?
Where do rappers get custom chains?
Ben Baller Baller is a Korean-American superstar famous for his extravagant diamond chains. His jewelry brand, IF & Co, specializes in custom jewelry for athletes, rappers and overall rich people.
What chains do rappers have?
Read on to see the rappers with the wildest chains in the game.
- Kanye West’s Horus Chain.
- T-Pain’s Big Ass Chain.
- Lil Uzi Vert’s Marilyn Manson Chain.
- Lil Jon’s Crunk Ain’t Dead Chain.
- Cam’ron’s Harlem World Chain.
- Quavo’s Ratatouille Chain.
- Method Man’s Ice Pick Chain.
- Slick Rick’s Justice Scale Chain.
Where do UK rappers get their chains?
The Hatton Garden jeweller the UK’s biggest rap artists…
Why do rappers buy chains?
Today, the grills are placed by dentists, and they help in molding the upper or lower teeth. These grills are, like the chains, a status symbol, a sign of their pride and status in society. By wearing these grills, the rappers showed that they have money, and they can afford to have gold teeth.
Who has the most expensive chain in rap?
1. Rick Ross. Coming in hot at the number one spot right now is our man Rick Ross. He secured a completely customized gold chain for $1.5 million that features a pendant of his own face.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
How much does 69 chain cost?
In May 2020, the rapper donned a seriously blinged-out shark chain. And of course, the entire chain was made out of diamonds. Per The Blast, the Finding Nemo-inspired piece is worth $750,000.
Who owns the most expensive chain?
Rick Ross Face Pendant – $1.5 Million And considering he owns the most expensive chain known to date, he has proved this with ease. Ross wore a solid gold and diamond custom pendant of his own face in 2008. The highly detailed piece looks exactly like him, and the extravagant design probably took months to make.
Where do rappers buy jewelry?
The Top 10 Jewelers in Hip Hop
- Johnny Dang & Co.
- Avianne & Co.
- King Johnny.
- King Ice.
- Devin Diamonds of Beverly Hills.
- Toronto Grillz.
- Angel City Jewelers.
How much are diamond chains worth?
To sum up, the cost of a diamond necklace can range quite a bit and depends on your personal budget. But generally speaking, a quality yet affordable necklace will cost somewhere between $1,000 and $6,000.
Why black rappers are rich?
Many established rappers discovered long ago, that they need to diversify in order to make the big money. They also have decided to own their own music label, as well as other businesses not related to music, such as fashion, clubs, restaurants, water products, alcohol products, headphones and of course, real estate.
Why do rappers grab their balls?
1. They hold a mic in one hand while moving around stage, which leaves their other hand empty and doing nothing. So, essentially, they don’t know what else to do with it. So, instead of using a fidget spinner, or putting it in their pocket, it gravitates to their crotch.
Can a white guy wear a gold chain?
Should Men Wear Gold Chains? The short answer is – If you want, there’s no reason not to. Men have been wearing gold chains for centuries across the globe. In some countries, it is part of the culture to sport a gold chain, signifying wealth, status and prestige.