- 1 Is logic the best rapper alive?
- 2 Is logic the fastest rapper?
- 3 Why is logic hated?
- 4 Who is the richest rapper?
- 5 Who is the #1 rapper?
- 6 Is Twista faster than Eminem?
- 7 Who is the fastest rapper alive?
- 8 What rapper sounds like Eminem?
- 9 What are the examples of Logic?
- 10 Is Logic done making music?
- 11 Is Logic a parent?
- 12 Does Logic still rap?
Is logic the best rapper alive?
Logic calls himself the “best rapper alive,” clarifying that he truly believes that at the microphone when recording or performing, there is nobody at his level. On the subject of Drake, Logic says that while he has never met the Canadian rapper, Drizzy has reached out to him and shown him love on several occasions.
Is logic the fastest rapper?
Logic pumps out 69 words in under nine seconds — that’s faster than the fastest verse of Eminem’s “Rap God.” “Ordinary Day,” featuring Hailee Steinfeld, comes across as a song that mainstream radio would eat up. It’s plagued with pop vibes, but the track also does something right.
Why is logic hated?
Long story short the hip hop community despising Logic is pure rumor. The other answers suggest that people hate him because he “acts black” or because he’s not a mumble rapper. First, the hip hop community knows that he is black, so no one hates him for that.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who is the #1 rapper?
1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his generation, with various media outlets branding him the “new king of hip hop”.
Is Twista faster than Eminem?
While he’s definitely one of the fastest rappers, Eminem doesn’t hold the number one spot. The Guiness Book of World Records has listed Chicago MC Twista as the World’s Fastest Rapper.
Who is the fastest rapper alive?
Twista may not be high up on the mainstream radar, but he’s still pretty well known for his fast rapping. Guinness acknowledged him in 1992 as the Fastest Rapper Alive at a rate of 11.2 syllables a second.
What rapper sounds like Eminem?
Today, our friends at Pigeons and Planes introduced us to Norwegian rapper, Mads Veslelia , who shares an uncanny resemblance with Eminem. Not only that, but Veslelia actually sounds a lot like early Slim Shady, which probably explains why he has a big following in his homeland.
What are the examples of Logic?
The definition of logic is a science that studies the principles of correct reasoning. An example of logic is deducing that two truths imply a third truth. An example of logic is the process of coming to the conclusion of who stole a cookie based on who was in the room at the time.
Is Logic done making music?
Logic has ended his retirement from music after less than a year, announcing to his fans: “I’m back.” The Maryland rapper said that he was retiring following the release of his sixth studio album ‘No Pressure’, which arrived in July 2020.
Is Logic a parent?
Eminem released Rap God seven years ago today and it became the title holder for ‘Fastest rap in a number one single’ with 97 words in 15 seconds – 6.46 words per second.
Does Logic still rap?
Logic announced Wednesday he is coming out of retirement. “I’m back,” the 31-year-old rapper said on social media, hinting that new music is coming on Friday. Last July, Logic told fans he was retiring from music to focus on fatherhood and said his sixth studio album No Pressure would be his last.