- 1 Who is the weirdest rapper?
- 2 Who is the most famous independent rapper?
- 3 Who is an example of a mumble rapper?
- 4 Who is the richest rapper?
- 5 Who was the fastest rapper?
- 6 Is mumble rap?
- 7 Is da baby from Charlotte?
- 8 Who has SZA Collabed with?
- 9 What rappers are not from the hood?
- 10 What rappers are not signed?
- 11 Is Billie Eilish an independent artist?
- 12 Why is mumble rap bad?
- 13 Is Polo G mumble rap?
- 14 Is Juice WRLD mumble rap?
Who is the weirdest rapper?
But here’s one that’s iron proof: Kool Keith is the weirdest rapper on the planet. The man born Keith Thornton 50 years ago in hip-hop’s Bronx-based epicenter possesses an eccentricity that follows the strictures of no trend, belongs to no tribe, and is transmitted to the world with little precedent.
Who is the most famous independent rapper?
Top 10 Independent Rappers
- #8: Brother Ali.
- #7: Action Bronson.
- #6: Earl Sweatshirt.
- #5: dead prez.
- #4: Talib Kweli.
- #3: MF Doom.
- #2: Tech N9ne.
- #1: Immortal Technique. The king of the underground rap scene, Immortal Technique has built his own empire without a major record label behind him.
Who is an example of a mumble rapper?
25 essential songs from Future, Migos and more. CLEVELAND, Ohio – Future, Young Thug, Playboi Carti, Migos and Lil Uzi Vert. If you’ve heard those names over the past year, it’s because they’re at the forefront of rap’s hottest movement.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who was the fastest rapper?
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That’s right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Is mumble rap?
Mumble rap is a microgenre of rap that is often referred to as a rap style where the delivery of lyrics are often slurred, and almost unintelligible. However, since the microgenre is constantly evolving and developing, this definition and associated characteristics are subject to change.
Is da baby from Charlotte?
Charlotte, North Carolina, U.S. Jonathan Lyndale Kirk (born December 22, 1991), known professionally as DaBaby (formerly known as Baby Jesus), is an American rapper.
Who has SZA Collabed with?
- Power is Power (feat. The Weeknd & Travis Scott)SZA, The Weeknd, Travis Scott, Game of Thrones.
- Just Us (feat. SZA)DJ Khaled, SZA.
- Redemption (feat.
- I Do (feat.
- All The Stars (with SZA)Kendrick Lamar, SZA.
- Love Galore (feat.
- Homemade Dynamite – REMIXLorde, Khalid, Post Malone, SZA.
- What Lovers Do (feat.
What rappers are not from the hood?
There are plenty of non-hood rappers out there who still have a lot of respect. Amine, J.I.D, MF DOOM, and Denzel Curry just to name a few. I guess the bottom line is just be you. In hip hop authenticity is arguably respected most of all, so just be yourself and don’t portray a fake persona.
What rappers are not signed?
Here’s 5 independent musicians who refuse to mold themselves to the Major Label Model.
- Chance The Rapper. “I’ve met with every A&R, VP of A&R, president of the labels, CEOs.
- White Mystery.
- Jane Weaver.
- Nipsey Hussle.
- Frank Ocean.
Is Billie Eilish an independent artist?
Eilish was homeschooled, something that many say contributes to her independent and unique style It’s her. She’s certainly carved out her own place in a tough industry and endeared herself to an entire generation.
Why is mumble rap bad?
“Mumble rap” is nearly exclusively used as a derogatory term in reference to a perceived incoherence of the artist’s lyrics. Oscar Harold of the Cardinal Times stated that “mumble rap” is misleading, arguing that the rappers such as Future rely more upon pop melodies and vocal effects, such as Auto-Tune, than mumbling.
Is Polo G mumble rap?
“ I definitely don’t count as a mumble rapper,” he stated. “I’m a real lyricist. I got a broad message, like, a real story to tell every time I spit.”
Is Juice WRLD mumble rap?
Juice WRLD, born Jarad Higgins, enunciates a little more when he raps, but he began his career as a “mumble rapper.” He took piano lessons, played guitar and drums, and started freestyle rapping his freshman year of high school.