- 1 Who is the best white rapper Besides Eminem?
- 2 Who was the very first white rapper?
- 3 Who is the greatest rapper of all time?
- 4 Who is the fastest white rapper in the world?
- 5 Who is the richest white rapper?
- 6 Who was the fastest rapper?
- 7 Who was first rapper ever?
- 8 Who was the first big rapper?
- 9 Is Eminem one of the first white rappers?
- 10 Who is the king of rap?
- 11 Is logic faster than Eminem?
- 12 Is Twista faster than Eminem?
- 13 Is watsky faster than Eminem?
Who is the best white rapper Besides Eminem?
With that out of the way, here are the 10 best white rappers not named Eminem.
- Aesop Rock. Hiroyuki Ito/Getty Images.
- Ill Bill. ldbergeron/Wikimedia Commons/CC-BY-SA-3.0.
- Vinnie Paz. Jason Kempin/FilmMagic/Getty Images.
- Yelawolf. Chelsea Lauren/WireImage/Getty Images.
- Action Bronson.
- R.A. the Rugged Man.
Who was the very first white rapper?
MC Serch and Pete Nice —along with their DJ Daddy Rich, who is Black—were among the first caucasians to make credible rap music.
Who is the greatest rapper of all time?
The 10 Best Rappers of All Time
- Andre 3000.
- Lauryn Hill.
- Ghostface Killah.
- Kendrick Lamar.
- Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne’s commercial success speaks for itself — just ask Elvis, whom Weezy surpassed three years ago as the artist with the most Billboard Hot 100 hits of all time.
Who is the fastest white rapper in the world?
Eminem is one of the fastest rappers in the world. He holds the Guinness World Record for most words rapped in a hit single. The record came in 2013 when he released Rap God that packed 1,560 words in a song that is 6 minutes 4 seconds long. That also translates to an average of 4.28 words per second.
Who is the richest white rapper?
Eminem’s success story is phenomenal, considering he has become the richest white rapper in the world and was responsible for changing the game entirely. This year, Eminem’s net worth is $230 million, placing him at 5th on this list of the richest rappers in the world. 7
Who was the fastest rapper?
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That’s right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Who was first rapper ever?
Who Was The First Rapper Ever? The first rapper ever was Gil Scott-Heron. He recorded his poem and the first-ever rap song “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” in 1971.
Who was the first big rapper?
The first major hip-hop deejay was DJ Kool Herc (Clive Campbell), an 18-year-old immigrant who introduced the huge sound systems of his native Jamaica to inner-city parties.
Is Eminem one of the first white rappers?
In July 2000, Eminem was the first white artist to appear on the cover of The Source. The Marshall Mathers LP was certified Diamond by the RIAA in March 2011 and sold 21 million copies worldwide.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Is logic faster than Eminem?
Logic pumps out 69 words in under nine seconds — that’s faster than the fastest verse of Eminem’s “Rap God.”
Is Twista faster than Eminem?
While he’s definitely one of the fastest rappers, Eminem doesn’t hold the number one spot. The Guiness Book of World Records has listed Chicago MC Twista as the World’s Fastest Rapper.
Is watsky faster than Eminem?
The argument of who is the fastest rapper is always brought up by rap heads. New faces emerge into the game and old ones fade away. But we can all agree that Watsky is the fastest rapper of all time. Secondly, we have the rap legend Eminem with his record breaking song, Rap God.