- 1 What rapper has the most expensive chain 2020?
- 2 What rapper has the most expensive chain 2021?
- 3 What rapper has the biggest jewelry collection?
- 4 How much did Rick Ross chain cost?
- 5 Who is the richest rapper?
- 6 Why do rappers wear gold chains?
- 7 Who has the biggest Cuban chain?
- 8 Which rapper has the best chain?
- 9 How much does Lil Uzi make?
- 10 What kind of diamonds do rappers buy?
- 11 What is the heaviest gold chain?
- 12 How much is Drake’s chain worth?
- 13 How much does a 69 chain cost?
- 14 How much does Lil Baby chain cost?
What rapper has the most expensive chain 2020?
What’s The Most Expensive Rapper Jewelry?
- Jay-Z’s 11 Pound Cuban Chain – $200k.
- Kanye West’s Horus Chain – $300k.
- Megan Thee Stallion’s Hot Girl Necklace – $425k.
- Takeoff’s Solar System Chain – $500k.
- Lil Jon’s Crunk Chain – $500k.
- Gucci Mane’s Twin Panther Chain – $500k.
- Pharrell’s N.E.R.D Chain – $1 Million.
What rapper has the most expensive chain 2021?
Most Expensive Rapper Jewelry
- Rick Ross Gold Chain of His Face – $1,500,000.
- Sean Kingston, Box of Crayons – $ 500,000.
- T-Pain, Big Ass Chain – $410,000.
- 2 Chainz, Jewelry Collection- $350,000.
- Kanye West, Horus Chain – $300,000.
- Slick Rick, Chains – $250,000.
- Waka Flocka Flame, Muppet Chain – $100,000.
What rapper has the biggest jewelry collection?
Watch Rappers Agree: Gucci Mane Has the Most Incredible Jewelry Collection | On the Rocks | GQ.
How much did Rick Ross chain cost?
Rick Ross’s $1.5 Million Gold Chain of his Face Tops the Rapper Jewelry List. For decades, jewelry has been a very important accessory in the hip-hop community. Rappers have often feuded over who has the most expensive chain, and some have even had those very chains snatched from around their necks.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Why do rappers wear gold chains?
It’s a symbol of their attitude, their achievement and their hard work. One of the good things of wearing these golden chains is that your wealth will not be exposed. The richness of the gold chain matches human desires and the rapper places the gold chain in the foreground.
Who has the biggest Cuban chain?
12/28/2020 4:07 PM PT Gucci claims it’s the biggest Cuban link ever made, and word on the street is he’s right. Sources tell us the 3-piece set was done by Pristine Jewelers in NYC — and there’s a total of 540 carats of diamonds, and, get this it all weighs a whopping 10 kilos.
Which rapper has the best chain?
Most Expensive Hip Hop Gold Chains in the Game
- Rick Ross. Coming in hot at the number one spot right now is our man Rick Ross.
- Pharrell. Following close behind is Pharrell, who purchased a custom gold chain made by famous jeweler Jacob the Jeweler.
- Mike Jones.
- Gucci Mane.
- Sean Kingston.
- Lil Jon.
- Soulja Boy.
How much does Lil Uzi make?
Lil Uzi Vert is an American hip hop artist who at times been one of the highest paid rappers in the world. As of this writing, Lil Uzi Vert has a net worth of $25 million. Between September 2017 and September 2018, Lil Uzi Vert earned an astounding $20 million.
What kind of diamonds do rappers buy?
VVS diamonds and gold will always be a part of rap and hip-hop culture as a way to flaunt their success and to stunt for clout tokens. There are reasons why some people want to get their hands on a VVS diamond.
What is the heaviest gold chain?
The Hundreds by Ben Baller chain weighs in at a whopping 26 kilos of 18k gold (this includes both chain and pendant) and is composed of a total 700 carats of diamonds, comprising 16 solitaire 1-carat VS1 E color diamonds and 2090 brilliant round solitaire diamonds ranging from.
How much is Drake’s chain worth?
But in typical Drake fashion, his gold chain is a cut above the competition. His custom-made Ski Mask Cupid pendant is blinged out with 75 carats of pure diamond and over half a kilo of pure gold. It clocks in at a whopping price of 300 thousand dollars.
How much does a 69 chain cost?
In fact, his last major jewelry purchase made an appearance in his “Gooba” music video. In May 2020, the rapper donned a seriously blinged-out shark chain. And of course, the entire chain was made out of diamonds. Per The Blast, the Finding Nemo-inspired piece is worth $750,000.
How much does Lil Baby chain cost?
That “Lil Baby” chain he’s always wearing? In total, it cost him around $40,000.