- 1 Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
- 2 Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
- 3 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 4 Who has the most number 1 hits?
- 5 Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
- 6 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 7 Who is the richest rapper?
- 8 Who sold the most albums 2020?
- 9 What is the most played song of all time?
- 10 What is the longest song to reach number 1?
Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200 chart. The rap superstar has had 13 no. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.
Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
Eminem has sold WAY more records Jay Z has sold a total of 51 million albums — including 3.5 million for his collaboration with Linkin Park in 2004, and nearly a million ‘best of Jay-Z albums’.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20. Though unclear for how long, the Beatles still reign supreme as the artist with the most No. 1 songs of all time.
Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
1. Eminem – 227 million units sold. 2. Drake – 152 million units sold.
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who sold the most albums 2020?
TOP 10 SELLING ALBUMS OF 2020 IN U.S.
- Taylor Swift, Folklore (1.276 million)
- BTS, Map of the Soul: 7 (674,009)
- The Weeknd, After Hours (480,000)
- Harry Styles, Fine Line (420,000)
- Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (
- Lady Gaga, Chromatica (331,000)
- Juice WRLD, Legends Never Die (301,000)
What is the most played song of all time?
Yet “It’s a Small World,” also known as “It’s a Small, Small World” and “It’s a Small World (After All),” is very likely the most played song in music history — nearly 50 million times.
What is the longest song to reach number 1?
Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road,” featuring Billy Ray Cyrus, holds the record for the longest stretch at No. 1 with 19 weeks.