- 1 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 2 Is Lil Wayne a better rapper than Eminem?
- 3 Who is the greatest rapper of all time?
- 4 Who is the #1 rapper?
- 5 Who is the richest rapper?
- 6 Who has sold more Eminem or Taylor Swift?
- 7 How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
- 8 Is Eminem better than Drake?
- 9 What makes Lil Wayne so great?
- 10 Who is known as king of rap?
- 11 Who is the #1 female rapper?
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
Is Lil Wayne a better rapper than Eminem?
“Lil Wayne is the best rapper ever to live. Wayne is better lyrically than Eminem. He’s better lyrically than Jay Z… At the end of the day, Lil Wayne is the best, most electrifying artist maybe ever.
Who is the greatest rapper of all time?
The 10 Best Rappers of All Time
- Andre 3000.
- Lauryn Hill.
- Ghostface Killah.
- Kendrick Lamar.
- Lil Wayne. Lil Wayne’s commercial success speaks for itself — just ask Elvis, whom Weezy surpassed three years ago as the artist with the most Billboard Hot 100 hits of all time.
Who is the #1 rapper?
1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his generation, with various media outlets branding him the “new king of hip hop”.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who has sold more Eminem or Taylor Swift?
More impressively, he sold more than streaming king Drake (359,041) and pop princess Taylor Swift (368,181) combined! Eminem’s impressive numbers can be attributed to his 2018 studio project, Kamikaze, which became the fourth bestselling album of the year.
How much is Lil Wayne worth in 2020?
What is Lil Wayne’s net worth in 2020? As of 2020, Lil Wayne’s net worth is estimated to be $150 million i.e. Rs. 10,973,625,000, according to a report by celebritynetworth.com.
Is Eminem better than Drake?
This poll deemed that Eminem is the better rapper with a 78% majority in favor of Eminem and a 22% minority in favor of Drake.
What makes Lil Wayne so great?
What made him so famous? Lil Wayne has been rapping and releasing music since he was 12 years old, in 1995. When he was 17, he released his first solo album, which debuted at number 3 on the charts, in 1999. Lil Wayne’s fame arguably peaked in 2008 when he released his best-selling album so far—Tha Carter III.
Who is known as king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who is the #1 female rapper?
1 Hit – The Most Of Any Female Rapper. Cardi B can now count all of her No. 1 hits on one hand. Billboard announced on Monday (March 22) that the Bronx rapper notched her fifth chart-topper on the Billboard Hot 100 as “Up” soared from No.