- 1 Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
- 2 Who sold more Eminem or Jay-Z?
- 3 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 4 What rapper has the most Top 10 hits?
- 5 Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
- 6 Who is the richest rapper?
- 7 Who is the king of rap?
- 8 Who sold the most albums 2020?
- 9 Who has sold more albums than Garth Brooks?
- 10 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 11 Who is the #1 rapper?
- 12 Who has more hits Kanye or Lil Wayne?
Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200 chart. The rap superstar has had 13 no. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.
Who sold more Eminem or Jay-Z?
Eminem has sold WAY more records Jay Z has sold a total of 51 million albums — including 3.5 million for his collaboration with Linkin Park in 2004, and nearly a million ‘best of Jay-Z albums’.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
What rapper has the most Top 10 hits?
Drake breaks the record for the most top 10 hits in the history of the Billboard Hot 100, as he tallies his 39th and 40th top 10s on the latest chart, dated Aug. 1. As previously reported, DJ Khaled’s “Popstar” and “Greece,” both featuring Drake, roar onto the Hot 100 at Nos. 3 and 8, respectively.
Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
1. Eminem – 227 million units sold. 2. Drake – 152 million units sold.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who sold the most albums 2020?
TOP 10 SELLING ALBUMS OF 2020 IN U.S.
- Taylor Swift, Folklore (1.276 million)
- BTS, Map of the Soul: 7 (674,009)
- The Weeknd, After Hours (480,000)
- Harry Styles, Fine Line (420,000)
- Billie Eilish, When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? (
- Lady Gaga, Chromatica (331,000)
- Juice WRLD, Legends Never Die (301,000)
Who has sold more albums than Garth Brooks?
Check out the 50 best-selling music artists of all time by album sales:
- The Beatles — 183 million units.
- Garth Brooks — 156 million units.
- Elvis Presley — 146.5 million units.
- Eagles — 120 million units.
- Led Zeppelin — 111.5 million units.
- Billy Joel — 84.5 million units.
- Michael Jackson — 84 million units.
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
Who is the #1 rapper?
1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his generation, with various media outlets branding him the “new king of hip hop”.
Who has more hits Kanye or Lil Wayne?
Aside from the cast of Glee, Drake also sits above Lil Wayne (168), Elvis Presley (109), Nicki Minaj (108), Kanye West (107), and JAY-Z (100) in terms of Hot 100 chart entries.