- 1 Who is the biggest selling rapper of all time?
- 2 Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
- 3 Who is the #1 rapper?
- 4 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 5 Who is the king of rap?
- 6 Who is the richest rapper?
- 7 Who sold more albums 2pac or Biggie?
- 8 What is the most listened to song ever?
- 9 Who is No 1 singer in the world?
Who is the biggest selling rapper of all time?
Biggest selling & most streamed rappers of all time (Updated list, 2021)
- Eminem – 227 million units sold.
- Drake – 152 million units sold.
- Kanye West – 140 million units sold.
- Jay Z – 125 million units sold.
- Lil Wayne – 110 million units sold.
- Nicki Minaj – 106 million units sold.
- Flo Rida – 102 million units sold.
Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
Eminem has sold WAY more records Jay Z has sold a total of 51 million albums — including 3.5 million for his collaboration with Linkin Park in 2004, and nearly a million ‘best of Jay-Z albums’.
Who is the #1 rapper?
1. Kendrick Lamar. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper, songwriter, and record producer. He is regarded as one of the most skillful and successful hip hop artists of his generation, with various media outlets branding him the “new king of hip hop”.
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who sold more albums 2pac or Biggie?
Tupac’s double Greatest Hits record also stands at 10 million units shipped. So, taking those asterisks into account you have to knock 10 million off Pac’s total (to 26.5 million) for the most accurate reading. Likewise, you’d take 5 million from Biggie’s to arrive at the most accurate count (16 million).
What is the most listened to song ever?
“Shape of You” by Ed Sheeran (pictured) is the most streamed song on Spotify with 2.9 billion streams.
Who is No 1 singer in the world?
BTS currently holds the record for most consecutive weeks at number one with 180. Justin Bieber has spent 163 weeks at number one on the Billboard Social 50. Taylor Swift have spent 28 weeks at number one, the most by any female artist.