- 1 Which rapper sold the most albums?
- 2 Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
- 3 What is the number 1 selling rap album of all time?
- 4 Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
- 5 Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
- 6 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 7 Who is the richest rapper?
- 8 Who is the number 1 rapper?
- 9 Who sold more albums 2pac or Biggie?
- 10 Who is the king of rap?
- 11 Who is better Eminem or Tupac?
- 12 What is the biggest selling rap song of all time?
- 13 Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
- 14 Who has more #1 hits than the Beatles?
- 15 Who has the most number 1 hits?
Which rapper sold the most albums?
Flo Rida is trending online as My Mixtapez reveals the list of the Highest Selling rappers of all time. Eminem tops the list with 227 million units sold, followed by Drake by 152 units sold, and right after comes Kanye West with 140 million. Other artist on the list includes Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj Tupac and more.
Who sold more records Jay-Z or Eminem?
Eminem has sold WAY more records Jay Z has sold a total of 51 million albums — including 3.5 million for his collaboration with Linkin Park in 2004, and nearly a million ‘best of Jay-Z albums’.
What is the number 1 selling rap album of all time?
The Highest Selling Rap Albums of All-Time
- Please Hammer, Don’t Hurt ‘Em – MC Hammer – 10 million.
- Greatest Hits – Tupac Shakur – 10 million.
- All Eyez on Me – Tupac Shakur – 9 million.
- Licensed to Ill – The Beastie Boys – 9 million.
- Country Grammar – Nelly – 8.5 million.
- Get Rich or Die Tryin’ – 50 Cent – 8.3 million.
Which rapper has the most #1 albums?
Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200 chart. The rap superstar has had 13 no. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.
Who sold more albums Eminem or Drake?
1. Eminem – 227 million units sold. 2. Drake – 152 million units sold.
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who is the number 1 rapper?
1. Drake – Best Rappers In The World. Aubrey Drake Graham, professionally known as Drake is a Canadian singer, rapper, producer and songwriter as well. He is undeniably hip hop’s number one trendsetter since 2009 when he joined the scene.
Who sold more albums 2pac or Biggie?
Tupac’s double Greatest Hits record also stands at 10 million units shipped. So, taking those asterisks into account you have to knock 10 million off Pac’s total (to 26.5 million) for the most accurate reading. Likewise, you’d take 5 million from Biggie’s to arrive at the most accurate count (16 million).
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who is better Eminem or Tupac?
Eminem was ranked at #2 (and subsequently defeated #3 Big Daddy Kane). Tupac was ranked at #5 (before defeating #6 The Notorious B.I.G., #4 Nas, and #1 Rakim). Eminem’s 1996 debut album, Infinite, released more than two months after Shakur’s death. Stylistically, the two artists also are vastly different.
What is the biggest selling rap song of all time?
The Top 20 Highest Selling Rap Songs of All-Time
- Kanye West, “Heartless’ – Total Units Sold: 5.5 million.
- T-Pain, “Buy U a Drank (Shawty Snappin’)” – Total Units Sold: 5.9 million.
- Flo Rida featuring Sia, “Wild Ones”- Total Units Sold: 6.5 million.
- Flo Rida, “Whistle” – Total Units Sold: 6.6 million.
Who is the #1 selling artist of all time?
Perhaps unsurprisingly, British rock band The Beatles are top of the list for best-selling artists worldwide, with 257.7 million certified sales. Second is Elvis Presley with almost 207 million sales, followed by Michael Jackson with 169.7 million.
Who has more #1 hits than the Beatles?
The Beatles have tallied the most No. 1 hits in the 61-year history of the Hot 100, with 20. Their closest competitor is Mariah Carey, with 18.
Who has the most number 1 hits?
The Beatles have the most No. 1 hits of all time: 20. Though unclear for how long, the Beatles still reign supreme as the artist with the most No. 1 songs of all time.