How do I find my sound in music?
The first thing to remember is that for the vast majority of artists, it’s going to take years of absorbing music, practising and writing to find their own true sound. Finding your sound is about combining your influences with your own personality and putting your own twist on the music that you’re passionate about.
Does Voice Matter in rap?
The way you project your voice as a rapper is all important. It’s one thing having good lyrics, but if you can’t get your voice out there properly, they won’t have the same effect. Most male rap voices sound better with some bass in it as it makes it sound fuller. It makes your voice sound less ‘small’.
What skills do rappers need?
More important than a degree, rapper requirements include having talent, discipline, determination, stamina, self-confidence, people skills, and marketing skills.
Can you teach yourself to rap?
Learn to rap by listening to the masters, learning rhythms, and practicing your own lyrics. There are no shortcuts, and you won’t sound like Kendrick Lamar or Eminem overnight – but if you put in the hard work, you’ll be rewarded.
How can I make my music interesting?
7 Tips For Making Your Songs More Exciting
- 7 Tips For Making Your Songs More Exciting.
- Create An Intensity Plan.
- Create An Instant Hook.
- Keep Things Clear And Simple.
- Build Up The Highlights.
- Add Surprises.
- Repeat Catchy Parts.
- Make the Music Evolve Constantly.
How do artists develop sound?
Here are my top tips for getting clarity on who you are.
- Listen to a Lot of Music But Narrow Down What Sounds Good On You.
- Embrace Your Natural Strengths.
- Don’t Fight Your Instincts.
- Don’t Chase the Trends, Set Them.
- Love What Makes You Different.
- Be Rooted in the Past But Relevant in Today’s Music World.