- 1 Why are rappers disrespectful to women?
- 2 Why is Logic hated?
- 3 Who is the most vulgar rapper?
- 4 Why did Logic quit rapping?
- 5 Who is the best female rapper 2020?
- 6 Why do rappers date the same woman?
- 7 Is Logic faster than Eminem?
- 8 What are Logic fans called?
- 9 Who has the world record for fastest rap?
- 10 What is the dirtiest rap song?
- 11 Who sang the song rap dirty?
- 12 Does Logic make his own beats?
Why are rappers disrespectful to women?
Street authenticity. Mainstream hip hop music authenticates homophobia and sexism in order to celebrate images of violence. Rappers create explicit, violent lyrics against women to assert dominance over them and prove their authenticity as gangsters.
Why is Logic hated?
Long story short the hip hop community despising Logic is pure rumor. The other answers suggest that people hate him because he “acts black” or because he’s not a mumble rapper. First, the hip hop community knows that he is black, so no one hates him for that.
Who is the most vulgar rapper?
Top 10 Dirtiest Rappers
- 2 LIVE CREW. Some artists don’t see the warm light of the mainstream due to their offensive lyrics.
- TOO $HORT. As much as Too $hort has stayed himself over the years, so has his outrageous lyricism.
- LIL WAYNE.
- LIL KIM.
- DANNY BROWN.
Why did Logic quit rapping?
The Maryland rapper said that he was retiring following the release of his sixth studio album ‘No Pressure’, which arrived in July 2020. Since then, Logic has released a beat tape, formed MadGic with the producer Madlib and, most recently, dropped two new songs.
Who is the best female rapper 2020?
Megan Thee Stallion is the current holder of the award, with her first win in 2020.
Why do rappers date the same woman?
Why? One theory: It has to do with the affection (or lack thereof) rappers have for women. It’s a way to guard their impenetrable egos and hidden feelings—offering no emotion toward women.
Is Logic faster than Eminem?
Logic pumps out 69 words in under nine seconds — that’s faster than the fastest verse of Eminem’s “Rap God.”
What are Logic fans called?
He also describes his female fans as ” BobbySoxers “, as well as referring to himself as “Young Sinatra”.
Who has the world record for fastest rap?
Eminem released Rap God seven years ago today and it became the title holder for ‘Fastest rap in a number one single’ with 97 words in 15 seconds – 6.46 words per second.
What is the dirtiest rap song?
Dirtiest Rap Songs of All-Time
- Gimmie That NuttEazy-E.
- Crazy Rap (Colt 45 & 2 Zig Zags)Afroman.
- Ain’t No Fun (If the Homies Cant Have None) (feat.
- My Neck, My Back (Lick It)Khia.
- Fuck YouDr.
- What’s Your Fantasy (Featuring Shawna)Ludacris, Shawnna.
- 212Azealia Banks, Lazy Jay.
- Put It In Your MouthAkinyele, Kia Jeffries.
Who sang the song rap dirty?
Logic announced Wednesday he is coming out of retirement. “I’m back,” the 31-year-old rapper said on social media, hinting that new music is coming on Friday. Last July, Logic told fans he was retiring from music to focus on fatherhood and said his sixth studio album No Pressure would be his last.
Does Logic make his own beats?
Logic has showcased his talents on the piano and drum machine for a few of his songs, but he mostly works with other producers for his music. This next rapper/producer makes it known to his listeners that he does, in fact, produce, mix, master, engineer, and write all of his songs.