- 1 When was the first ever Cannabis Cup?
- 2 How old is the Cannabis Cup?
- 3 When did white widow win the Cannabis Cup?
- 4 How many times did Jack Herer win the Cannabis Cup?
- 5 What is the best strain ever?
- 6 What strain is Jabberwocky?
- 7 What is Kosher Kush?
- 8 What is the biggest yielding strain?
- 9 Is White Widow a skunk?
When was the first ever Cannabis Cup?
The original Cannabis Cup was held in 1988 in Amsterdam and has since expanded to the U.S. and abroad with the passage of medical and recreational laws. Cups have been held in Northern and Southern California, Denver, Seattle, Michigan and Jamaica, with new locations being added each year.
How old is the Cannabis Cup?
The chief editor of the High Times magazine, Steven Hager, started this event in 1987. So it has been held for more than 30 years. That is enough time to fine tune organization and build a tradition.
When did white widow win the Cannabis Cup?
White Widow has been described as “among the most popular [strains] in the world” by Popular Science magazine. The strain won the Cannabis Cup in 1995.
How many times did Jack Herer win the Cannabis Cup?
Today almost all seed banks carry their own take on this famous cannabis favourite. This strain has won several awards, including the 7th High Times Cannabis Cup. Jack Herer was also inducted into the Counterculture Hall of Fame at the 16th Cannabis Cup in recognition of his first book.
What is the best strain ever?
Check out some of the best strains of all time — according to experts.
- NYC Sour Diesel. With its astronomical price tag, cult following, and stellar terpene profile, NYC Sour Diesel revolutionized the NYC weed world when it exploded on the scene in the late ’90s.
- Maui Wowie.
- OG Kush.
- Super Silver Haze.
What strain is Jabberwocky?
Nicknamed a “resin monster”, Jabberwocky is a cross between a specific cut of Lucky Charms by Bodhi Seeds and 303 Seeds’ Bio-Diesel F1. The cut of Lucky Charms by Bodhi Seeds is one of the greatest resin producing strains 303 Seeds had ever seen — a trait that Jabberwocky continues.
What is Kosher Kush?
Kosher Kush is a 100% indica strain, so be prepared for its potent and sedating effects. It offers a euphoric and relaxing high, with a good chance of couchlock, so save this one for evening use when all duties have been fulfilled. Kosher Kush is also mightily refreshing – tasting of citrus, pine, and spice.
What is the biggest yielding strain?
12 Highest Yielding Strains
- Blue Dream. Blue Dream is widely considered one of the best overall strains in the United States.
- White Widow.
- Northern Lights.
- Sour Diesel.
- Cheese Quake.
- Purple Trainwreck.
- Super Silver Haze.
- Green Gelato.
Is White Widow a skunk?
White Widow has been crossed with Northern Lights and Skunk and a very stable sativa. White Widow gives a heavy indica effect mixed with a social high. This strains provides a nice mix of indica and sativa properties.