- 1 How do I reach Chance The Rapper?
- 2 How many monthly listeners does chance the rapper have?
- 3 How many streams does chance the rapper have on Spotify?
- 4 How much does it cost for Eminem to perform?
- 5 Did the big day flop?
- 6 Which Spotify artist has the most monthly listeners?
- 7 What is chance the rapper’s biggest hit?
- 8 How much did Coloring Book sell first week?
- 9 What was chance the rapper’s first hit?
- 10 When was Chance the Rapper most popular?
- 11 Is the big day good?
- 12 Is acid rap on Spotify?
- 13 How many streams does the big day have?
How do I reach Chance The Rapper?
- E-mail: [email protected]
- Mail: Attn: SocialWorks. 1811 West North Avenue. Chicago, IL 60622.
- Office Number: 1 (773) 669-5124.
How many monthly listeners does chance the rapper have?
Chance (real name Chancellor Johnathan Bennett) has more than 6 million monthly listeners who are really getting behind the 23-year-old’s track “No Problem” (feat. Lil Wayne and 2Chainz). With more than 60 million streams, it’s making serious noise on our global chart as well as on our popular “Rap Caviar” playlist.
How many streams does chance the rapper have on Spotify?
Chance the Rapper Hits 1.5 Billion Spotify Streams | HYPEBEAST.
How much does it cost for Eminem to perform?
Eminem tickets on the secondary market can vary depending on a number of factors. Typically, Eminem tickets can be found for as low as $94.00, with an average price of $137.00.
Did the big day flop?
The Big Day debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200 with roughly 108,000 album-equivalent units. Corcoran’s attorneys also point to the album’s poor reception being the reason Chance’s U.S. arena tour supporting The Big Day was canceled.
Which Spotify artist has the most monthly listeners?
Justin Bieber Is Spotify’s Most Listened-To Artist. 6
What is chance the rapper’s biggest hit?
Best Chance the Rapper Songs of All Time – Top 10 Tracks
- Cocoa Butter Kisses.
- No Problem (feat.
- Cross Me (feat. Chance the Rapper & PnB Rock)
- Hot Shower. Chance the Rapper, Madeintyo, DaBaby.
- All Night (feat. Knox Fortune)
- Juke Jam (feat. Justin Bieber & Towkio)
- Favorite Song. Chance the Rapper, Childish Gambino.
- Same Drugs.
How much did Coloring Book sell first week?
In the first week of release, Coloring Book debuted at number eight on the US Billboard 200 based on 57.3 million streams of its songs, which Billboard equated to 38,000 album units. It was the first release to chart on the Billboard 200 solely on streams.
What was chance the rapper’s first hit?
Chance the Rapper’s first song was titled ‘Windows’, and was released ahead of his first mixtape, in 2011. This mixtape was titled 10 Day, and the track featured at number four on the setlist. Read on to learn more about Chance the Rapper and his musical history.
When was Chance the Rapper most popular?
Born in Chicago, Illinois, Chance the Rapper released his debut mixtape 10 Day in 2012. He began to gain mainstream recognition in 2013 after releasing his second mixtape, Acid Rap. He then released his third mixtape, Coloring Book in 2016, which garnered further critical acclaim and attention.
Is the big day good?
The Big Day was met with generally positive reviews, according to the aggregate website Metacritic. At the website, which assigns a normalized rating out of 100 to reviews from professional critics, the album received an average score of 71, based on 21 reviews.
Is acid rap on Spotify?
The mixtape got critical acclaim from major music publications like Rolling Stone and Pitchfork, but many fans may not even know where to listen to it as Acid Rap isn’t available on Spotify. Much like Coloring Book and all of Chance’s other projects, Acid Rap is readily available for free.
How many streams does the big day have?
Sheeran’s album dropped to No. 3 this week. The Big Day, Chance’s highest charting and third Top 10 album, debuted with 108,000 units. About 80,000 of those were in streams, which made Chance’s album the most-streamed album of the week.