- 1 How would you describe a good rapper?
- 2 How do you compliment someone’s music?
- 3 What are good words for rapping?
- 4 How do you promote a rapper?
- 5 What skills do rappers need?
- 6 How do you praise someone?
- 7 How do you praise someone’s voice?
- 8 How do you praise a pianist?
- 9 What’s another word for hip hop?
- 10 How do you make a mixtape go viral?
- 11 How do I brand myself as a rapper?
- 12 Who can promote my music?
How would you describe a good rapper?
A great rapper can sound comfortable over a variety of sounds and production styles, and that comfort points to a mastery of many necessary skills—delivery, flow, clarity. It also points to awareness, which in a more intangible way is what really makes a rapper great.
How do you compliment someone’s music?
“ Good connection on stage between performers.” “You stand out as an individual performer.” “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.” “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
What are good words for rapping?
Synonyms of rapping
How do you promote a rapper?
Look for blogs, internet radio stations, and clubs that promote upcoming artists. You can go to Fiverr.com and find people that own popular music blogs, radio stations, etc that charge a minimum of $5 to promote your music!
What skills do rappers need?
More important than a degree, rapper requirements include having talent, discipline, determination, stamina, self-confidence, people skills, and marketing skills.
How do you praise someone?
Complimenting the Whole Person
- I appreciate you.
- You are perfect just the way you are.
- You are enough.
- You’re all that and a super-size bag of chips.
- On a scale from 1 to 10, you’re an 11.
- You’ve got all the right moves.
- Everything would be better if more people were like you.
- You are an incredible human.
How do you praise someone’s voice?
euphonious Add to list Share. Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. “You have a euphonious voice!” is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear.
How do you praise a pianist?
I hope they will give you some ideas of how you can put in a little more effort to genuinely compliment your piano kid.
- “That is my favorite piece”
- “Grandma would love to hear you play this song!”
- Sometimes a smile is enough.
- “I can tell you’ve been working on that part”
- “You’re almost there!”
What’s another word for hip hop?
In this page you can discover 22 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for hip-hop, like: rap-music, rap, drum-n-bass, funk,, reggae, dance-music, rnb, dancehall, r-n-b and ska.
Start out by creating your own website, post up some interesting blog posts, send out press releases to let people know about your mixtape, upload a video to YouTube, do some radio or podcast interviews, and get your street team out there and talking.
How do I brand myself as a rapper?
Ask a Publicist: 5 Tips to Brand Yourself Like a Superstar (Even if You’re Just Starting Out)
- Identify your unique selling point. Every artist has at least one special quality that makes him or her different from every other artist.
- Write a compelling bio.
- Develop your image.
- Be consistent.
- Be authentic.
Who can promote my music?
10 Best Places to Promote Your Music Online
- Create your own Music Website with Wix Music.
- Promote your Shows on Bandsintown & Songkick.
- Get your own YouTube Channel.
- Host your Music on Apple Music / iTunes.
- Add your Music to Last.fm.
- Familiarize yourself with Reddit Music.
- Upload your music to Spotify.