- 1 Which rapper has the most songs in the world?
- 2 Who is the number 1 rapper?
- 3 What rap song has the most rappers in it?
- 4 What’s the longest song in history?
- 5 Who is the richest rapper?
- 6 Who is the hottest rapper right now 2020?
- 7 Who was the fastest rapper?
- 8 Who is the king of rap?
- 9 Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
- 10 What is the biggest collab ever?
- 11 Who has the most number 1 rap albums?
- 12 What is the shortest song ever?
- 13 What is the shortest song in the world 2021?
- 14 Is Bohemian Rhapsody The longest song?
Which rapper has the most songs in the world?
Here are the rappers who’ve featured on the most songs:
- Snoop Dogg – 583.
- Lil Wayne – 430.
- Bun B – 280.
- 2 Chainz – 274.
- Busta Rhymes – 254.
- Nate Dogg – 241.
- Jay-Z – 229.
- Kendrick Lamar – 206.
Who is the number 1 rapper?
1. Drake – Best Rappers In The World. Aubrey Drake Graham, professionally known as Drake is a Canadian singer, rapper, producer and songwriter as well. He is undeniably hip hop’s number one trendsetter since 2009 when he joined the scene.
What rap song has the most rappers in it?
One Blood Megamix with Game, Nas, Snoop Dogg, Jim Jones, TI, Has 50, yes, 50 rappers from Seattle on it. This local dude Sideways put 56 rappers on his song Konnekted from his 2001 album The Wildside.
What’s the longest song in history?
Answer: As of 2019, Guinness World Records states that the longest officially released song was “The Rise and Fall of Bossanova,” by PC III, which lasts 13 hours, 23 minutes, and 32 seconds. The longest recorded pop song is “Apparente Libertà,” by Giancarlo Ferrari, which is 76 minutes, 44 seconds long.
Who is the richest rapper?
The World’s Richest Rappers in 2021
- Kanye West (Net worth: $1.3 billion)
- Jay-Z (Net worth: $1 billion)
- Sean Combs (Net worth: $900 million)
- Eminem (Net worth: $230 million)
- Pharrell Williams (Net worth: $200 million)
- Master P (Net worth: $200 million)
- Drake (Net worth: $180 million)
Who is the hottest rapper right now 2020?
From new 2020 rappers, like young rising stars Roddy Ricch and Lil Nas X, to some of the best hip hop artists of the decade, like Eminem and Drake, all rappers are welcome here as long as they’re among the best modern rappers releasing new music in 2020.
Who was the fastest rapper?
Twista. Twista is commonly considered the fastest rapper of all time, both officially and unofficially. In 1992 he became the Guinness Fastest Rapper Alive, able to drop 11.2 syllables per second. That’s right – 11 syllables in just one second.
Who is the king of rap?
Eminem has been crowned the King of Hip-Hop by Rolling Stone. The magazine took a look at solo rappers who released albums from 2009 to the present, taking into account album sales, rankings on the R&B/hip-hop and rap charts, YouTube video views, social media, concerts grosses, awards and critics’ opinions.
Who has more hits Eminem or Lil Wayne?
Leading the way among all rappers when it comes to top 10s is Drake, who has accrued an incredible 35 smashes throughout his career. Behind the Canadian powerhouse comes Lil Wayne with 24 top 10s, then Eminem and Jay-Z with 21 apiece.
What is the biggest collab ever?
The One Million Masterpiece (abbreviated OMM) is the largest artistic collaboration ever attempted. It is an ongoing project to produce a true piece of global artwork. As of October 16, 2007, 26,582 artists from 174 countries have participated, with $19,348.57 raised for charities worldwide.
Who has the most number 1 rap albums?
Jay-Z holds the record for most number one albums by a solo artist on the Billboard 200 chart. The rap superstar has had 13 no. 1 albums on the Billboard 200.
What is the shortest song ever?
The shortest song ever recorded, according to the Guinness Book of Records, is You Suffer by Napalm Death, which clocks in at just 1.316 seconds long.
What is the shortest song in the world 2021?
“You Suffer” is a song by British grindcore band Napalm Death from their debut album, Scum (1987). It is precisely 1.316 seconds long.
Is Bohemian Rhapsody The longest song?
Despite being just under six minutes long, Bohemian Rhapsody isn’t even the longest song on the album A Night At The Opera. That honour goes to the epic track The Prophet’s Song; an even more complex recording which clocks in at 8 minutes and 21 seconds.