- 1 Who did chance the rapper sample?
- 2 Who is the most sampled rapper of all time?
- 3 Which rapper has the best samples?
- 4 What song is rule the world sampled from?
- 5 Why isn’t Chance The Rapper juice on Spotify?
- 6 What song does juice by chance sample?
- 7 Who has sampled Kashmir?
- 8 Who sampled the Amen break first?
- 9 What rap song has the most samples?
- 10 What is the most famous sample?
- 11 What are the top 5 most-sampled songs?
- 12 What sample is nice for?
Who did chance the rapper sample?
The song has been sampled by UGK (“Candy”), Tha Dogg Pound (“Big Pimpin”), Big K.R.I.T. (“Down and Out”), Jay Z (“Understand Me”), and a brief list of other hip-hop songs throughout the last few decades. The question facing Chance and Muhammad will be whether there’s a legal leg to stand on to pursue action.
Who is the most sampled rapper of all time?
According to whosampled.com, the most influential artists in hip hop are:
- James Brown – Sampled 7,451 times.
- Public Enemy – Sampled 2,912 times.
- Beside – Sampled 2,329 times.
- Run-DMC – Sampled 2,046 times.
- The Notorious B.I.G – Sampled 1,718 times.
- Kool & The Gang – Sampled 1,564 times.
- Jay Z – Sampled 1,484 times.
- Eric B.
Which rapper has the best samples?
The best samples in music… ever!
- M.I.A. – ‘Paper Planes’ (2008)
- Sugar Hill Gang – ‘Rapper’s Delight’ (1979)
- A Tribe Called Quest – ‘Can I Kick It?’ (
- Beyoncé – ‘Crazy In Love’ (2003)
- The Notorious B.I.G. – ‘Mo Money Mo Problems’ (1997)
- N.W.A. – ‘Express Yourself’ (1988)
- Kanye West – ‘Blood on the Leaves’ (2013)
What song is rule the world sampled from?
2 Chainz feat. Ariana Grande’s ‘Rule the World’ sample of Amerie’s ‘Why Don’t We Fall in Love ‘ | WhoSampled.
Why isn’t Chance The Rapper juice on Spotify?
You can’t stream Chance The Rapper’s ‘Juice’ because of an uncleared John Lennon sample. Last Friday, Chance The Rapper released his early mixtapes ’10 Day’ and ‘Acid Rap’ on streaming services. One song was conspicuously absent from the latter release, though: ‘Juice’.
What song does juice by chance sample?
Chance the Rapper’s ‘Juice’ sample of Donny Hathaway’s ‘Jealous Guy’ | WhoSampled.
Who has sampled Kashmir?
Samples of Kashmir by Led Zeppelin
- Come With Me by Puff Daddy feat.
- Signifying Rapper by Schoolly D (1988)
- You Don’t Want It by Diamond D feat.
- Genie in a Bottle by Black Ingvars (2000)
- Não Mande Flores by Mopho (2000)
- Norwegian Wood / Kashmir by Aaron English (2011)
- Total Confusion by Original Concept (1988)
Who sampled the Amen break first?
The Amen break is a drum break that has been widely sampled in popular music. It comes from the 1969 track “Amen, Brother” by the soul group the Winstons, released as the B-side of the 1969 single “Color Him Father”. The drum break lasts about seven seconds and was performed by Gregory Coleman.
What rap song has the most samples?
Funky Drummer – James Brown James Brown is the most sampled artist in the world, and ‘Funky Drummer’ is perhaps his most popular sampled song.
What is the most famous sample?
There’s one song that’s been sampled far more than any other, according to one measure. The website WhoSampled.com, whose audience obsessively tracks what’s sampled, says that a 1960s track called “Amen, Brother” by The Winstons is the most-sampled track in history, and it’s not particularly close.
What are the top 5 most-sampled songs?
Here are the top five sampled songs of all time.
- “La Di Da Di” by Doug E. Fresh and Slick Rick.
- 4. ” Funky Drummer” by James Brown.
- 3. ” Think (About It)” by Lyn Collins.
- 2. ” Change the Beat (Female Version)” by Beside/Fab 5 Freddy.
- 1. ” Amen, Brother” by the Winstons.
What sample is nice for?
“Nice for What” is an upbeat bounce song which contains elements of early 2000s R&B, with a length of three minutes thirty seconds. It samples Lauryn Hill’s song “Ex-Factor” (1998), “Drag Rap” by the Showboys (1986), “Get Your Roll On” by Big Tymers (2000), and also features clips from performances by Big Freedia.